Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tray Chic


A


 couple weekends ago, my sister found this tray at a flea market for $2. She had brought it down to give to my mom to use in her store when I intercepted it (...like that fall-appropriate football lingo?). I was thinking I needed a cute tray for my living room coffee table because it is plain white (which I love) but a little boring. A splash of color would really liven things up for the little table. I never imagined I would have such a cute tray!



It was white and a little dinged up when I got it home, but I just gave it a good scrub and took it out in the backyard for a fresh coat of paint. Green was the color of choice this time. I even came up with a creative use for the outdoor furniture T.J. made.





Goodness the living room has come a long way in just a couple months. Check out this picture of it from the end of August, right after I had finished painting the coffee table white.

1 comment:

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

The green is so fresh and fun!

Looks great!!!

Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...