Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Table

I have been working hard on my dinner linens this past week. I made tablecloths, runners, and dinner napkins. It is going to be one heck of a patterned and colorful thanksgiving dinner this year! Check it out.


The best part is that everything I used to set my table was so inexpensive! I found the runner fabric in the red tag section at Joanns for $2 or $3 a yard. I thought it had a Thanksgiving feel to it but still incorporates the pink on the table and all the green and brown I have in my dishes. The napkins are made from red tag fabric too. I bought the napkin rings at Meijer on clearance for $1.50 per 4 piece set. In the center I used a plant that usually sits on the bookshelf and some pumpkin salt and pepper shakers I bought two years ago. The pumpkin napkin holder was a gift from my mom.



To go along with my colorful theme, I made place cards out of paint samples.




I also made a second runner to put on top of the bookshelf. Instant side board! I will put out all the appetizers here.

The "side board" is where I will display my THANKSgiving tree as well... details on the project here


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...