Saturday, November 26, 2011

Vintage Reindeer Jars

 
My sister made a few of these vintage reindeer jars for her booth and I think they are so cute! While I was at her house last weekend she made two more, one for me and one for her. I could not believe how easy they were to make. Check it out.

She used easy to find jars - sold at Ikea or Walmart - and slightly harder to find vintage reindeer figurines which you could find if you hunt a little at Goodwill or any other thrift store.


First she hot glued the reindeer to a sturdy piece of paper so he wouldn't fall over once he was in there. Then she glued that paper and the bottom of the tree to the bottom of the jar.


Sprinkle generously with glittery snow.



Last step, glue some hanging snowflakes to the bottom of the lid so they hang down and create a whimsical winter scene. Too cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...