Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fire Ring Updates & T.J.'s Workbench

Apparently I posted TJ's recycled fire ring project a little prematurely. Just a few short days later I had a full accompaniment of woodsy outdoor furniture to go with it. 








Last night we finally had time, the right weather, and company. Perfect for a fire.


In other news, he has also been hard at work in the garage putting together a much needed workbench.





We are far from done with the garage organizing project... but this is a start.




Now if only I could get him to guest blog about it....

 
... While I was out taking pictures of the outdoor furniture I noticed how beautiful our backyard tree had become. I am not going to lie, I was hoping a little it would be fiery red, but I think the yellow it is turning is fitting to match our little yellow house. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...