Friday, December 2, 2011

Deck the Halls

Like I said in my Christmas tree post Wednesday, I could hardly wait to get out all my Christmas deco this year, especially since my sister and I made quite a few new pieces when I was at her house in November. I am proudly displaying my vintage reindeer snow-globe-esque jar she made that weekend. See how my sister made them here

 




I hung our stockings from our bookshelf since we have no mantel or stairs to hang them from this year. I made these stockings 3 Christmas' ago while T.J. and I were still in college. I am thinking it may be time for an update (I had wanted a really traditional look and colors back then) but don't know if there will be time this year to make new.



This is actually sort of a sad little wreath. I have been using it the past 2 years at our apartment, mostly because it was what I had around... maybe I will make a new one before this holiday season is up! 
And the inside of the front door...


See how I made this monogram wreath here.


 
I thought my kitchen window needed a glittery silver display.


This reindeer may be my favorite piece of Christmas decoration this year. He was silver, and now he is the perfect shade of lime green to sit on my kitchen table. The red tree below was the same silver, they went together if you notice the candle holders they both have. I only have enough round candles for one, so for now the tree gets pinecones! 


Want to see how our tree turned out? I blogged about that on Wednesday. Click here to see it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...