Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Gift Reveal - Card Cases


Christmas 2011 was the year of the card holders. Nearly everyone on my  list got one of these this year. I found them fun to make and absolutely adorable. I love all the options of fabrics and color combinations. I felt like I was really able to be creative when making them. I was able to make each one personal by picking fabrics I really thought the receiver would love. And they aren't just for business cards! I keep gift cards and appointment cards in mine. You could also keep cash, credit cards, or pictures in them.



This one turned out to be my favorite... the one I made for my sister. I tried to pick colors that would look good with her business cards (shown below).



This is the one I made for me. I call the striped fabric "almost chevron."

These next two are actually for sale in my Etsy Store.




The brown and green one matches the one I made for my mom for Christmas, which was also inspired by her business cards.

Do any of you all tend to do this? Find one thing you like to make and then make a gazillion of them for everyone on your list? Personally I think it is a smart plan!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...