Monday, August 1, 2011

Bench Happy

Besides being obessed with anything that is on casters and can roll, I have been quite into benches lately. I have never before owned a bench and in the past 2 weeks I have acquired 4 of them. 

This first one came from a garage sale in West Lafayette ($5) and is in desperate need of repainting.


I also bought, painted, and made a cushion for this cheetah topped bench featured here.


Then, my parent's gave me this one. As you can see it is in rough shape. I am hoping T.J. will be nice enough to fix it up for me someday.


I found this next beauty at a garage sale this past weekend with my mom. When I saw the legs resembled the lines on my new vanity, I just had to have it. I thought I would put it at the end of my bed originally but have since found a better spot for it.


I thought it needed a little sprucing up so I took off the bench seat...


... spray painted the legs brown, and recovered the seat to match my new couch pillows.

I think she turned out pretty cute myself. :-)




And she looks pretty perfect in my foyer. Now I just need to paint the walls and find a rug!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...