Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yellow Spray Paint: Puts a little pep in your step

Oh the wonders of spray paint. I can not believe I have lived so long without it. Spray paint can do so many amazing things. Just to name a few, transforming a gold mirror into a swanky guest bathroom mirror, pink-ifying a chandelier, and updating old drawer pulls. Below is a showcase of fun I have been having lately with yellow spray paint. My living room walls are a really light yellow, so using a darker yellow (Rustoleum Warm Yellow) sort of helps it feel even "yellower."
This mailbox started out black. 
My mother assisted with the number and flower painting on the mailbox.
 
This birdcage used to be purple and the magazine rack above had a fake-oak look to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...