Sunday, July 24, 2011

Morning Fog

The guest bathroom was one of the first rooms I started buying (and repurposing) things for before we moved in. As seen in this post and this post the mirror, lighting, and shelving were one of my first adventures on this blog. I still have a ways to go with this room including finding a rug (I'm thinking something black and white, maybe zebra?) and sewing a shower curtain. Here are some pics of the mirror etc. in place on the newly painted "Morning Fog" gray walls. This room has no natural light and on occasion takes on a blue gray tone.




Just a quick reminder of what these items looked like before:

All it took was a quick couple coats of spray paint to completely transform them! Total cost for the 3 items above: $29 (plus $7 for new shades for the lighting from Menards) = $36

Also, here is a picture of the lighting and mirror situation before, very 90's:
I am in the process of painting these candle holders black to add to the bathroom, more updates soon.

(Found at Goodwill for 1 dollar)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome...I see you cleaned up since we left....I think you could say your new bathroom has been thouroughly broken in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...