Saturday, September 3, 2011

"Hard"-ware Decisions

After weighing my options after my kitchen cabinet hardware spray paint test a few days ago I decided to go for it and paint them all ORB (oil rubbed bronze).

 
I really like how they turned out. They just brought the whole situation out of the 90's and into the 2010's. And it was super easy! The whole thing probably took me 30 minutes to unscrew the hardware, spray the handles, and put them back. I had to wait between coats of spray paint but I filled that time with other productive activities... like watching Dexter and eating. :-) Now if only I could snap my fingers and turn the cabinets white.  Total project cost: $3.50 - for the can of Krylon ORB spray paint from Walmart.



Here is a before shot in case you did not get to see them before when they were awful gold:
You can see more detail about their previous "gold-ness" here.

And because it is a rarity for Lexi to pose for my blog pictures here are a few she starred in today. I don't think she has even been on the blog yet! All the blog pictures with a dog in them before featured our other dog Lola.



Gosh she is cute. Look at that little white paw. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...