Monday, March 5, 2012

New to Shades of Berry

Introducing Passport Covers!

I was playing around with my pattern for business card holders (check out a post about those here) and decided it might be fun to make a cover for passports. I don't have a cover for my passport so I thought I'd take a stab at it and make myself one first - if it was a disaster, no harm done. Turns out it was not a disaster! Check out the one I made for myself below and further below that, the ones I made for my Etsy store.

I am getting some serious mileage out of this chevron fabric.


I love this rainbow button.
And for the store:


This one has a vintage "Lansing" button I found at an antique store.









And because I can't stop myself from saying it... I put a bird on it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...