Friday, January 13, 2012

Boyne!

Last weekend, my husband and I took our annual trip to Boyne Mountain to celebrate our "facebook official" dating anniversary. This year was a big one... 5 years! To help us celebrate we asked my sister and her family to come up to Boyne too. We had a wonderful time, and as a bonus, our hotel was recently re-done and looked fabulous. The red is very swanky. Check it out. Gnomes and everything! I love the charm of the Swiss/German/Austrian inspired decor. (P.S. About the fur tootsie roll on the bed... not my favorite decorating accessory... but it wasn't a deal breaker).







 

 We also scored these awesome chair lift smooch shots... my sister's idea. Not sure what I will do with it yet, but I love it!

1 comment:

Ashlee M said...

Greeat blog you have here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...