Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sewing Room Updates

My sewing room does double duty as my office. I am unbelievably thankful to have a job that allows me to work from home sometimes, so I really need a clutter free space to work and think when I need to. After Christmas gift making chaos, my sewing room was badly in need of some organization. So I took the opportunity to rearrange the furniture and start fresh. The room was just too full - so I swapped out my old sewing desk for a smaller vintage sewing table (with the original sewing machine removed from the inside), which created more space.




I have plans to paint the sewing table white or gray, 
but for now I am happy with the chevron fabric cover.  
I also switched out the knobs in front for two clear ones I found at Homegoods.



P.S. This is my 200th post! Can you believe it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...