Thursday, July 19, 2012

Anniversary Dress

Anniversary week continues... today I interrupt the blast from the past posts (from my wedding two years ago - read the two posts so far here and here) to bring a current update. Tuesday was our official 2 year anniversary and T.J. and I celebrated the way all couples should - with a present for the wife and delicious Italian food! And a little Coldstone Creamery thrown in at the end never hurts. :-)


I finished my dress just in time for us to head out to dinner. The fabric is Lisette from Joann's - a super cute line. The pattern I used is McCall's 6560. Below are more detailed pictures of the dress.



For now the straps are tucked in to the back, but I may take them out again like the picture above and add buttons and button holes.






2 comments:

Megan Kenny said...

You finished the dress!!! It looks killer.

Jessica said...

The dress is FABULOUS! I love the way the stripes work with the pleats. Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...